Instagram Tara Gergacs

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year and Happy New Changes for 2010!

With a new year comes new ideas. For 2010, The Movie Goddess will be adding some new content.

1) I received 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die and 1001 Horror Movies You Must See Before You Die, so I will write reviews as I see each film. The challenge is to see how many films I can get through this year.

2) I plan to get a podcast up and running.

3) I will cover local film events in Savannah GA. or the surrounding area called Scene in Savannah.

4) I plan to get more opinions other than my own. If you are interested in becoming a part of The Movie Goddess please leave me a comment.

5) I will continue to give up to date news, trailers and reviews!


Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and helped The Movie Goddess grow throughout the pass year.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment