Sunday, January 23, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Andrew Garfield...I'm not impressed. I'm not impressed with you or your painted on Spidey suit. Maybe I'll eat my words when the film comes out, but I'm still having a hard time adjusting. What do you think of the new Peter Parker and his suit?
Well, here's a pic of Bella and Edward on their wedding night. I'm not very excited for this because the final book was a little disappointing so I'm sure the film will be too. What do you think?
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Friday, January 7, 2011
Here's a behind the scenes look at "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides."
Ugh...I hate this but here's my first problem with this film. This is not Blackbeard's real flag. Apparently they used his real flag in "At World's End" so they couldn't use it for this. The flag in "At World's End" is hardly noticed. This is BS too. The top flag is the one in the film and the bottom one is Blackbeard's real flag.
I was really excited to see this movie because of the hype surrounding it. I pictured flawless 3D, an amazing performance from Oscar winner Jeff Bridges and the fact that Disney rarely disappoints me. Well, I was disappointed...well appalled.
Here are my top five reasons NOT to see "Tron Legacy"
5) I've already seen "Star Wars" stop with the light show already.
4) Garrett Hedlund and Olivia Wilde have absolutely no chemistry that it made me ill.
3) Jeff Bridges wasn't as badass as I wanted him to be. He was pretty boring.
2) The story felt very biblical. Kevin Flynn creates The Grid and life on it. He battles his own double, Clu, in order to protect it. Flynn's son, Sam, comes to The Grid and everything changes. I've seen this story over and over.
1) DO NOT tell your audience that half of your film is shot in 2D when you pay for full 3D admission. That's just bull shit.
Now, granted I didn't enjoy the movie and had many gripes about it I do have one positive. The music by Daft Punk was awesome!