Instagram Tara Gergacs

Monday, January 18, 2010

Golden Globe Winners!




Oh award season is here! So here is a list of last nights big winners and what I really think!


Best Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture: Mo'Nique- Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire. I haven't seen the film, but everyone says she's amazing.


Best Animated Feature Film: Up. Well deserved. Only Pixar can do it.


Best Actress in a Motion Picture Comedy/Musical: Meryl Streep- Julie and Julia. I loved this film and Meryl Streep did an amazing job. Well deserved.


Best Screenplay Motion Picture: Up in the Air. Now I haven't seen the film, but I would have like to see Inglourious Basterds win this one.


Best Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture: Christoph Waltz- Inglourious Basterds. Very very well deserved.


Best Director Motion Picture: James Cameron- Avatar. If you read my Avatar review then you know how I feel about this. Long live Quentin Tarantino.


Best Motion Picture Comedy or Musical: The Hangover. Finally a completely crazy and insane comedy gets recognition. Well deserved!


Best Actress Motion Picture Drama: Sandra Bullock- The Blind Side. I haven't seen it yet, but I always go for the underdog!


Best Actor Motion Picture Comedy/Musical: Robert Downey Jr.- Sherlock Holmes. I didn't think his performance was amazing, but considering the other nominees he was the best.


Best Actor Motion Picture Drama: Jeff Bridges-Crazy Heart. Another underdog winner!


Best Motion Picture Drama- Avatar. I still feel Inglourious Basterds deserved this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment