5) Adam Sandler is funny. He may make some of the same jokes, but in this film he is refreshingly funny.
4) The new term for having to poop-"going to have a Devlin."
3) Nicole Kidman and Dave Matthews were excellent. Who knew they could actually be funny. It was nice to see a serious actress like Nicole Kidman in a comedy.
2) The kids played by Baliee Madison and Griffin Gluck bring more comedy with their blackmailing approach.
1) The chemistry between Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler. They are so good and work so well together that I just couldn't wait for them to fall in love.