Instagram Tara Gergacs

Monday, August 16, 2010

Top Five Reasons to See "The Other Guys"

I love Will Ferrell, but sometimes his movies are either a hit or miss. The Other Guys is in between, probably because its directed by the same guy who did Anchorman and it took me awhile to warm up to that one. I enjoyed the movie. but I didn't love it. Here are my top five reason to see The Other Guys.

5) Samuel L. Jackson and The Rock. I'm not calling him Dwayne Johnson, he will always be The Rock. They really make the first 20 minutes of the film.


4) Michael Keaton's TLC references throughout the film.


3) Eva Mendes. She doesn't have a big part, but she does an excellent job playing the sexy wife to Ferrell's character Allen. The look on Terry (Mark Wahlberg's) face is priceless.


2) Mark Wahlberg is funny. He plays his stereotypical cop role, but he shows off a comedic side as well.


1) The quotes. The one liners in this film are really hilarious when you think about them later. Unfortunately, I can't tell you them so go check out the film!

No comments:

Post a Comment