Instagram Tara Gergacs

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Date Night" Surprisingly Funny


I was quite surprised when I saw Date Night because I thought it would be another mediocre romantic comedy. Well, I was wrong. Here are my top five reasons to see Date Night.


5) This is not your typical romantic comedy. For example, you don't know the ending as soon as the film starts. There's no running after a loved one in the rain or expressing undying love for someone. It's more realistic and every couple can relate to the thoughts and feelings of the characters.


4) Steve Carell and Tina Fey work well together. There are some great one liners that are definitely worth a laugh.


3) Mark Wahlberg. For such a small part he makes a big impact.


2) Who knew two cars could actually get hooked together for a high speed car chase that gives The Fast and the Furious a run for their money.


1) Never take another person's reservation at a restaurant. It could turn ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment