Instagram Tara Gergacs

Thursday, April 29, 2010

"The Monster Squad" Remake?


I have to confess. I was born in the 80's and I didn't see The Monster Squad until recently. I thought it was funny and I liked all the cussing that kids where allowed to do then. Today, we don't see kid oriented films with cussing in it. So, apparently there is a remake in the works and the original producer, Rob Cohen, wants to direct it.


Personally, I think a remake is a great idea. The film has a great story and with all the technology today it will be interesting to see what they do with the monsters. I wonder if they will use the classic monsters or throw in Freddy or Jason. Now, that would be awesome and would create a new group of followers. It will be interesting to see what happens with this project. For more check out MTV Movies Blog.



Research courtesy of Brent Collins

2 comments:

  1. I rented this on VHS tape back in the 80s, but honestly I don't remember a thing about it other than one of the monsters gets kicked in the you-know-whats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara
    Like your new additions.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete