Okay it wasn't as bad as all the critics made it out to be. I found it to be a sweet and fulfilling love story. Here are my reason to check out the film.
5) If you enjoy Nicholas Sparks' novels then you will enjoy the film.
4) If you like the south, especially Charleston South Carolina, then you will find the scenery quite breathtaking.
3) The topic of autism is discussed in the film as two of the characters are dealing with the disease. I felt like the film presented how serious autism is and helped make the public aware of the growing disease.
2) No one is perfect. Sometimes being too good can be a major flaw.
1) Channing Tatum is absolutely beautiful.