Instagram Tara Gergacs

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another "Good" For "Transformers 2"



I just wanted to give a shout out to The Movie Blog because they came up with another positive for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. The Music. I can't believe it didn't cross my mind. The score is incredible. I posted the video for Linkin Park's "New Divide," which plays frequently throughout the film. The soundtrack is also really good with artists like Green Day, All American Rejects, Stain and Nickleback. I posted the main score for the Autobots, which does play in the film.

1 comment:

  1. The fight scene in the end was a little too long. Plus you can't travel from Petra to the Pyramids while people are seated in a movie theater eating popcorn. The geography was so poor and embarrassing

    ReplyDelete