Instagram Tara Gergacs

Sunday, April 26, 2009

"17 Again" Makes Us Feel Young Again

If I could be 17 again and go back to high school with the knowledge I have now, then I would kick some butt. The movie starring Zac Efron is the typical "if I had another chance to change my life this is what I would do, but then you realize your life is perfect the way it is." It is a good feel good movie, but you can wait for DVD for this one. Here are my top five reasons to see 17 Again if you are willing to pay the money for it.

5) There is a lot of Star Wars memorabilia in the film.


4) Zac Efron shows us his High School Musical skills with basketball and dancing.


3) Zac Efron moves away from his innocent High School Muscial image by saying more mature words.....


2) Zac Efron is hot.


1) Yeah...did I mention that Zac Efron is the ONLY reason to see this movie in the theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment